Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sketch #41 and Bracket Square #1


The cut file for today is a very basic shape that is very useful. If you don't have a die cutting machine that will work, just print the shape on the back of your paper and cut by hand. As always, these are in no particular size so I thought I would show you several uses over the next week. My first sketch uses the square around 6" and the frame around 3".

***Be sure to mention SketchSavvy with a link when you use this file. As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the sketch and cut file. Have Fun!



***CLICK HERE for the Bracket Square #1 and frame.***





Here is my example layout. For close ups and info VISIT My Blog HERE



Another beautiful layout from Luz Maria. I just love her paper choice and that paper she used for the circle makes the whole page feel tropical. Visit Luzma's Blog HERE


Orlanda shared this truely fantastic layout using this sketch and one of the other cut files too. I just love the papers she used to go with this perfect photo. See Orlanda's disney layouts here


Now just look at this very sweet layout by Karin! Click HERE to visit her blog for close ups


This page by Nancy Burke was just so stunning that I didn't even know it was my sketch and I guess turning it on its side was just a nice surprise to me because I totally want to copy it now. LOL Thanks Nancy! Visit Nancy's Blog HERE

4 comments:

  1. Another one of your amazing sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, here to let you know that I used this sketch as an inspiration for a Layout I made.
    here is the link.

    http://suenosenpapel-karin.blogspot.com/2010/08/maternidad-motherhood.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and the great cut file. I've been trying to make a shape like that. Thanks for saving me lots of time and even more frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely Susan.I think your sketches are amazing!

    ReplyDelete