Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sketch #67 12x12" with frame cutfile

I have a very fun sketch for you today. It has some cute element ideas and even a couple of cut files for those of you who have Sure Cuts Alot2. If you don't have that program, you can use the .jpg file below as a paper template. I also use the new DCWV "French Country" stack and a bit of brown tweed paper from Michaels' Recollections "Regent Street" stack by DCWV.

Click Here for the Frame and Mat SCUT2 file

***Be sure to mention SketchSavvy with a link when you use this file. As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the sketch and cut file. Have Fun!
Darlene was nice enough to share her fantastic layout with us, and don't you love that cute envelope with this sketch? I love the colors she chose and the photo is just so sweet. Visit Darlene's blog HERE for close ups and details.
Here's a layout from Dria that is super fun. I love the sparkly title and beautiful photo. Thanks Dria!

6 comments:

  1. very pretty cut file! reminds me of those Organic Bloom frames! I just emailed someone about getting one myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, Susan. I love the frame. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I totally love it. Made a LO with my nephew's ultrasound with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great sketch! I posted my layout here:

    http://scrappygolucky.blogspot.com/2011/10/you-and-me-mother-and-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks for linking me and for the cute sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this sketch..I lifted it :)
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/dria15524/WindowGazing.jpg

    ReplyDelete