Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sketch #85 12x12"

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY WEEKEND!!! I hope all of you guys have planned to set aside some time to work on your scrapbooks. It is a holiday afterall! My Disney Scrappers site is going to be having some extra fun challenges so I created 4 sketches just for them and I thought I would share with all of you too. So there will be 4 NEW Sketches posted today to inspire your weekend layouts.
I totally had fun doing this sketch. I used the Basic Grey Picadilly collection with some cute flags from the new PB&J collection.
I have several examples of this sketch to share with you guys from some of my favorite Disney Scrappers. I will share just a few. This first one is from Nancy Burke. She used Basic Grey "PB&J which is ideal for lots of Disney photos as well as everyday photos. Visit Nancy's Blog here for details and more of her beautiful work.
Next is a super fun night time version from Laurie Zeller and she used some cool vintage Basic Grey "Lucky". Visit Laurie's Blog HERE for details and close ups.
Merrick did this fun Goofy page and you just have to love the colors and photos.

5 comments:

  1. Love the banners, you and I have been channeling each other again LOL some similarities in the ship banners I have been doing. if the rain lets up tomorrow I will share my project with too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have THE BEST Disney pages!!! Do you mind if I just lift some of yours?? I love this!!! I love the theme of the page and the design is so cool. Way to mix the BG lines!!! Getting some PB&J for my next DT kit... I see DW pages in my near future! Gotta get some of those old photos knocked out onto pages before next trip. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to try this one. I love the 4 square photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did this sketch and it turned out so cute! I don't know how or why but I had never been to your site before. I love it! Looking forward to making some more pages with your adorable sketches. Thanks your pages are so awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used this one for... you guessed it -- a Christmas layout!
    http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/2012/09/goat-cheese-for-santa.html

    ReplyDelete